global community manager
We are looking to recruit a global community manager. In this position, you will become the public face of BFN, representing us on our discord and other platforms. From helping members, leading a team of moderators, and ensuring regular community activities take place, this is a very varied role.
This position is an unpaid role, however you will be performing a key role within our organisation and will have the ability to influence decision making, in addition to becoming a well respected leader within our community. You will have creative input in what types of events are managed, with the possibility of being assigned a budget to organise prizes for our events.
- Leading a large team of Community Moderators to ensure server rules are adhered to
- Acting on behalf of the BFN administration to uphold our rules and make key decisions
- To assist in resolving disputes and arguments on our server
- Providing advice to new members, being a knowledge base for all things BFN
- Escalating issues to the admins and dealing with day-to-day problems
- Monitoring Community Moderator activity levels and performance
- Setting up community events on a regular basis and other related tasks
- Working closely with other key people within BFN to ensure we run smoothly
- Work with the Server Administrator, Game Leaders and Community Moderators to run events
Excellent command of the English language
Approachable, Friendly demeanour
Level headed and able to work under pressure
Familiar with BFN and well known within the community
Outstanding track record
High level of availability
18+ [to be able to receive payments]
Desirable - Previous community management experience
Desirable - The ability to speak a foreign language
If you think you are the right fit, and this position would interest you, we look forward to receiving your application!